Saturday, January 3, 2009


Hi All,
The new year brings great things to come for Studio Two Eleven. I had to make some adjustments from my last post concerning our new space. The details are too great to go into. Long story short the building management and I were not seeing eye to eye. That said, I have a great arrangement for an even better space! So far:
  • 2000 sq ft of studio space
  • Available Gallery space
  • Digital Darkroom
...and more to come.



I plan on blogging frequently to track the progress of our move in so please check back often.

I hope you are intrigued. I hope you comment to let me know if you or someone you know would be interested in working in or with Studio Two Eleven.

I hope 2009 is our best year ever!
Talk with you in a few days.!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow....I want some photos!!

Anonymous said...

Darius,
Love Love Love reading this. Please change my e-mail to Laura.OMell@yahoo.com.
Lets do lunch want to catch up with you and life....